RandomlyRational

"In the middle of the journey of our life, I came to myself in a dark wood, where the direct way was lost. It is a hard thing to speak of - how wild, harsh, and impenetrable that wood was - so that thinking of it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death; but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there." (Dante)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Seeker

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm Still Here

Trudging through Junior year...I'll post something soon (great sounds of relief from my one reader - thanks mom!).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig the depth of your insight and hope that you are able to raise some optimistic views out of a really crazy world. There are too many synics out there and the media is driving way too much of this world, the way we feel and how we live our lives. Barnum was right when he coined his phrase about suckers. It's my view that truth and progess is made on the personal level. That is where the rubber meets the road IMHO.

February 20, 2007 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters