RandomlyRational

"In the middle of the journey of our life, I came to myself in a dark wood, where the direct way was lost. It is a hard thing to speak of - how wild, harsh, and impenetrable that wood was - so that thinking of it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death; but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there." (Dante)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Seeker

Monday, August 06, 2007

Libertarian Political/Law Theory Summarized

I ran across this very compact summation of Libertarian Theory over at "The Legal Theory" blog. While aimed at law students - anyone with an interest in philosophy or political science will recognize the names and ideas the writer explicates. I found it interesting - combining my three favorite subjects; philosophy, history and law!

Article: Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters